Planning to teach CS50x? We’ve curated a set of materials to help you get started!
Table of Contents
Note that some of CS50x’s resources require verification of your status as a teacher, including the CS50 Vault and Grading and Feedback Guides. To access these resources, please submit this form.
- 2023 CS50x Homepage for an overview of CS50x
- 2023 Curriculum including lectures, problems, and more
- Documentation to accompany CS50’s software, libraries, and APIs
- Teaching Resources
- CS50 Vault for problem solutions written by CS50’s staff
- Daily Checks for students to complete at the beginning of your classes
- Grading and Feedback Guides
- Past Problems for problems used in earlier versions of the course
- Practice Problems to prepare students for independent work
- Lesson Materials for focused explorations of topics in CS50’s lectures
- Command-line Tools
- Visual Studio Code for CS50