Problem Set 8
|Problem Set Deadline||2023-07-20T11:59:00-04:00|
This week, you’ll grade each of correctness, design, and style. Note that, to speed grading of correctness, some students should have included a
- Open Gradescope and choose “Problem Set 8: Hompage”. Click “Grade Submissions” in the left-hand column.
- Hover over the “2: Correctness” question, until you see “Submissions” appear. Click that link.
- Sort the submissions by Section, then find your name. Click on your name to pull up only those students assigned to you to grade. You might also find Gradescope’s own instructions on grading by section helpful!
- For each submission assigned to you, you should leave feedback on the code’s correctness via comments in Gradescope. You should also enter a score for this axis, which will range from 0 (not submitted) to 5. Please see the grading guidelines for this week’s problems.
.to switch to the next axis of grading: for example, from Correctness to Style. Leave feedback on that axis via comments and a score from the rubric. Use
,if necessary to go back to a previous axis. You can go to the next submission once you’ve graded each of correctness, design, and style.
- Recall that we are imposing a target maximum of 20% “5”s for Design this semester. If you find yourself awarding more than that, best to re-evaluate your personal rubric.
Leaving In-line Comments
- Click on the line of code you’d like to comment on, enter your comment, and click “Save”.
The student will see your comment in a form like this!
zwill move you to the next ungraded submission
.will move you to the next axis of a given submission. Using
,will move you to the previous axis of a given submission.