If you were to join us, here’s what you’d get to help us accomplish!
- Each week, prepare for and help teach at least one of the course’s four sections.
- Each week, contribute to grading and giving feedback on ~20 students’ assignments, with a turnaround time of 4 days.
- Contribute 2 1-hour tutorials each week of the course. Attend all-staff office hours on Sundays, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM in Widener Library.
- On assigned days each week, respond to student questions on CS50’s Ed Discussion Board.
- As needed and of interest, help to refine CS50’s teaching and curriculum by developing materials for weekly classes, updating assignments, and designing rubrics.
Overall, we expect these responsibilities to take about 10 hours each week.